Monday 25 April 2011

The Easter Break!



Ha! I actually dared to dream of lazy mornings, days out and boredom! I have had (s0 far) a not-very-relaxing Easter. I have had a lovely day out with my family, which I hope to do again before the week is out! We went to Donegal for a drive. Yes, just for a drive. Not to visit anywhere in particular, you understand, just to get out of the house. We spent a wee while at the beach so the dog could get a run (see the picture!) By the way - this photo cracks me up! We then just - well, drove. We ended up driving up a road that was kind've restricted to the electricity company to access their windmills! After much laughter and aching, stiff backs, we got back to Belfast in the evening. A lovely day.


I have since done part of my college assignment - a case study which is to be a maximum of 2,500 words. I thought I'd never get it done - never mind get the word count right. Turns out, I was right to be concerned. 2,500 words? Pah! I have 3,900 so I have to do a bit of editing now!!


My evenings this week are all accounted for, as are my days because I'll be starting on the other assignment - 2,000 words this time!


It all makes me wonder how I have time for a full-time job! I keep hoping-against-hope that my parents win the lottery. Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment